- This event has passed.
Vaccine hesitancy confidence webinar: Vaccines and Your Faith
30 January @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pmFREE
NHS England and NHS Improvement will be running daily drop-in Vaccine confidence Q&A sessions until 3 February. These sessions are for all staff to attend and will offer an opportunity to ask any specific questions you might have regarding COVID-19 vaccines.
Each of these drops-in sessions will be tailored towards a specific audience and hosted by a relevant clinical professional who will answer any questions and signpost you to any additional information. These sessions will provide a safe and supportive environment for you to ask any questions you may have about the COVID-19 vaccines. Dates and themes are:
- Sunday 30 January: 7pm – 8pm – Vaccines and Your Faith
- Monday 31 January: 12pm – 1pm – Vaccines for Nursing and Midwifery Staff
- Tuesday 1 February: 1pm – 2pm – Vaccines and Fertility
- Wednesday 2 February: 12pm – 1pm – Vaccines for Healthcare Students
- Thursday 3 February: 4pm – 5pm – Vaccines and the Science