Website Lavender Care Agency Ltd
Lavender Care Agency Ltd
Care Coordinator. 22 – 25k depending on experience. Based in Wallington, Sutton.
We are currently looking for a Care Coordinator to join our Homecare team in Wallington, Sutton.
You will need to have experience within a Home Care setting, ideally with previous experience as a Home Care Co-ordinator, however if you are ready for the next step within community care and are passionate when it comes to delivering exceptional care and support for the people we care for at home then this could be the right fit for you.
What You Can Expect
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 per annum, depending on experience
9:00am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday, plus on call pro rata.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
· To ensure that risk assessments are completed promptly on receipt of a Care contract and the Care package is developed accordingly
· To assist in maintaining an efficient financial and administrative system
· To implement and monitor all care packages and care plans as detailed within individual service agreements / contracts and taking appropriate and remedial action where necessary, in consultation with the Operations Manager
· To record and report any complaints while ensuring that all quality standards, complaints and comments are dealt with promptly
· To maintain effective links and communication with local authority staff, carers, service users, relatives and other relevant individuals
· To deal with emergencies arising from the service
· To manage the homecare service and staff in accordance with the organisations aims and objectives, policies and procedures
· To assist in the recruitment of home care workers
· To manage the allocation of Homecare care workers rota’s and workloads on the electronic management system, ensuring that Health and Safety, Working Time regulations are considered
· To ensure that allocated staff are appropriately trained and able to carry out their duties and responsibilities effectively and sensitively
· To assist in reviews of all Homecare care workers induction and training needs on a regular basis to meet the annual training objectives
· To monitor and record absence for allocated staff
· To carry out regular supervision and monitoring of Homecare care workers in line with the service’s registration requirements
· To provide an emergency ‘On Call’ service as per rota
· To undertake telephone monitoring in line with contractual & organisational standards, reporting outcomes and actions
· Previous experience working as a Care Coordinator is strongly desired or considerable experience within Home Care.
· Excellent IT skills and competency in Microsoft Office packages as well as data bases or people rostering systems where possible.
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail ensuring accuracy of data.
· Ability to work under pressure with changing demands that require you to be responsive and flexible.
· Excellent people skills with the ability to provide an exceptional level of service.
· Experience of prioritising tasks and meeting deadlines without compromising accuracy
Here are some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work:
· Highly competitive rates of pay
· 28 days including Bank holidays
· Contributory Pension Scheme
· Annual Pay Review
· Enhanced Bank holiday pay
· Refer a Friend Scheme *
· DBS Certificate funded *
· Terms and conditions apply
If you are interested in this position please apply online today, we look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job email your details to Jannedy@me.com.