Sutton Information Hub ‘show and tell’ and registration sessions
The Sutton Information Hub is hosting online information sessions for community groups, providers and support groups, to help them get acquainted with the Sutton Information Hub, and get help registering on the site.
The Council is hosting online information sessions for community groups, providers and support groups, to help them get acquainted with the Sutton Information Hub, and get help registering on the site.
The sessions will help community groups and organisations get to know a bit more about the Sutton Information Hub, how it will be used and by whom, and get support to help get registered.
Each session has been tailored to a specific audience:
- Care Leavers Local Offer (services and activities for Care Leavers and Looked After Children)
- Family information services (services and activities for children, young people and families)
- Home care/care home providers
- SEND Local Offer (services and activities for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities and their Parents and Carers)
- Voluntary sector (all charitable, voluntary and community groups)
Sessions start on the 27 June.
We want as many people to register on the site as possible, so if you know of a service, community group, ‘one-man-band’, charity or other organisation that provides services for our residents, please share our news story and the Eventbrite link so that they they can sign up for a session – go to Eventbrite to see what’s available https://bit.ly/3zrQpdN
There will also be an in person drop in session at the Sutton Civic offices on Wednesday 29 June at 6pm, if anyone is unable to attend an online event.
Please check out our Eventbrite page and find the session that it right for you, or your organisation.