Cleaning the NHS way – Accredited Training for Domestic Staff – BOOK NOW
Do you work in a Care Home, Children’s Home, Supported Living, Supported Accommodation or Housing with Care? Are you or someone who works there booked onto one of these sessions? […]
Do you work in a Care Home, Children’s Home, Supported Living, Supported Accommodation or Housing with Care? Are you or someone who works there booked onto one of these sessions?
We expect all providers to send at least 1 staff member.
This Royal Society of Public Health accredited training course aims to elevate the standard of domestic cleaning across Sutton providers as we enter into winter. It is aimed at staff that work in Care Homes, Children’s Homes, Supported Living and Housing with Care to support ongoing Infection Prevention Control Practices. The course is FREE to attend and attendees will, following an online assessment, receive a certificate of accreditation.
By attending ‘Cleaning the NHS way’ you will:
- Recognise and understand key decontamination terminology
- Understand the various types of decontamination and their purpose
- Appreciate the importance of health and safety when cleaning
- Be confident in identifying and applying a range of decontamination solutions and equipment
- Be aware of a range of cleaning processes that respond to the particular needs of your environment
Check out the events calendar to book onto one of the six remaining sessions in November 2021.