12 to 15 year olds half-term vaccination sessions
The COVID-19 vaccine is available to all 12 to 15 year olds and across South West London, vaccinations have been taking place in schools consistent with other school based vaccination […]
The COVID-19 vaccine is available to all 12 to 15 year olds and across South West London, vaccinations have been taking place in schools consistent with other school based vaccination programmes.
To ensure that this group can be vaccinated as quickly as possible, 12-15 year olds can now be vaccinated each day during half term at vaccination centres across South West London by booking an appointment using the National Booking system
From Saturday 23 October all those aged 12 to 15 can continue to receive a first dose vaccination, however to do this they must:
- Book an appointment (walk-in vaccinations will no longer be available)
- Ensure they have a parent or legal guardian present at the appointment
- Make sure a consent form is completed by a parent or legal guardian and this is presented at the vaccination centre
- Have proof of age of the person being vaccinated (such as a passport)
The following local centres are offering vaccinations through the booking system to 12 to 15 year olds:
- St Nicholas Shopping Centre, Sutton, 3 St Nicholas Way, Sutton, SM1 1AY
- Centrale Shopping Centre, Croydon, 21 North End, Croydon, CR0 1TY
- Hawks Road Health Clinic, Kingston-upon-Thames, KT1 3EW
- Centre Court Shopping Centre, Wimbledon, 4 Queen’s Rd, London, SW19 8YE
You can find the latest list of COVID-19 young people and vaccination FAQ’s on the SW London CCG website.
The COVID-19 vaccination aims to protect young people from COVID-19, reduce outbreaks that occur in school and protect friends and family against the virus. If you haven’t received your vaccination in school, please visit a local site during your half term break.