Supported Living Providers
Supported living services during coronavirus (COVID-19)
Please see Supported living services during coronavirus (COVID-19) for Guidance for providers of supported living settings
Changes made (June 2021): A substantive update which aligns guidance with other policy, including testing, infection prevention and control. Also includes additional information about visiting for individuals living in supported living, in line with national restrictions.
Updated COVID-19 testing service guidance
COVID-19 testing service guidance for extra care and supported living settings has been revised. The guidance is primarily for managers to set out testing policy to staff and is part of a suite of measures to prevent outbreaks and save lives.
Supported Living Resource Pack
In addition to the general COVID-19 guidance on the Sutton Care Hub, Supported Living Providers can access a range of specific guidance in the Supported Living Resource Pack produced by London Borough of Sutton
The aim of the Supported Living Resource Pack is to:
- To provide clear guidance and the key principles for managing ongoing care during the COVID -19 pandemic for Sutton Care Supported Living and extra care services ensuring that national guidance and good practice can be adhered to whilst continuing to provide safe and quality care to all service users.
- Ensure escalation routes and local support are clearly identified for care providers.
The resource pack covers:
- Part A – Coronavirus and working safely in supported living, extra care and housing with care
- Part B – Maintaining service users health and wellbeing
- Part C – Support for staff health and wellbeing
The Support Living Resource Pack was last updated on 7th October 2020.
Page last updated on July 9th, 2021 at 10:21am