PPE Portal: How to order COVID-19 personal protective equipment
PPE portal: how to order COVID-19 personal protective equipment (PPE) When to contact your local authority or local resilience forums The following sectors can now also sign up to the PPE portal: […]
When to contact your local authority or local resilience forums
The following sectors can now also sign up to the PPE portal:
- a local authority service (including children and adult social care workers)
- mental health community care
- personal assistants (local authority, clinical commissioning group commissioned, funded through personal health budgets and self-funded)
- direct payment recipient or individual employer
- domestic violence refuges
- rough sleeping services
- extra-resident unpaid carers (an unpaid carer who does not live with the individual they care for)
- an adult social care service that is not CQC registered (for example, supported living, extra care, shared lives)
If you are one of the above sectors and need access to PPE, please contact your local authority or local resilience forum (LRF) for further information about this. You can find a list of contact details in the personal protective equipment (PPE): local contacts for providers guidance.
Some local authorities and LRFs are continuing to distribute PPE in their local areas. Your local authority or LRF will advise you on the specific approach being taken in your area.