WE NEED YOUR HELP – HANDS FACE SPACE
Today is the day to help get the message across to the people who don’t ‘get it’ yet. There are still many people across Sutton who don’t understand the urgency […]
Today is the day to help get the message across to the people who don’t ‘get it’ yet.
There are still many people across Sutton who don’t understand the urgency of the situation we now face, nor the impact that they can have on reversing the rise of infection levels. With infection rates rising in our community and the holidays approaching, we need to act quickly and visibly to reduce the spread of the virus in Sutton.
Our message is simple:
- Remind your staff of the simple HAND FACE SPACE when out in the community.
- Ensure your staff are following the right Infection Prevention Control measures while at work.
- Make sure all staff have undertaken appropriate PPE training
- That you test staff and residents (where applicable) regularly – this is really important to identify and stop transmission.
- If staff feel unwell they should be encouraged to book a test if they have COVID symptoms.
- Get staff to spread the message to friends and families.
- Ensure your staff are aware of the latest guidance for the area they live.
For the latest update in Sutton and how you can help, WATCH SHARE SPREAD the below message from our Director of Public Health.
DOWNLOAD DISPLAY the latest posters for staff, visitors and residents